Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'll start out tonight, by saying that last night I wrote an entry so volatile, so powerful, that I cannot publish it. Family problems were raging and I took it out on the blog. I held myself back from throwing it up though, and it is now know as the Lost Blog Entry of 11/21. It was ugly, and the sorta thing that if it falls into the wrong hands, you die. I saved it into a word file though, and onto my zip drive which I will hide away until after I die of assasination in 2024, when a collective of my life's works comes out onto a Digital Book. You ask why am I assasinated? CIA did it, while I was leading a revolution in South America of course.

Anyways today was a day of cleaning the house and doing nothing awesome. I looked up some more colleges and found three more I might apply to later in the year. Two of them are in Boston, one of my favorite places to be.

I make this entry in the wake of news I heard on my Yahoo headlines today. It appears as though Bill Cowher is being courted to become next head coach of the Browns. What a dick head. Go from coaching the Steelers for something like 15 seasons, and winning a Super Bowl with them, to coaching one of their biggest rivals.

Thats what is wrong with sports today. No loyalty shown to anyone. It makes me sick.

No comments: