Monday, November 10, 2008

My Tummy Hurts

My stomach hurts. This morning I was supposed to wake up, take a breath of fresh air, and be on my way to Boston for a field trip. Instead I found myself leaning over the toilet letting everything go. I shouldn't of eaten an entire tub of candy corn last night. I learned some interesting things though.

Under no circumstances will you ever find a good actor on day time television. It is pretty much the same thing as watching WWE, except with out the good old entertainment of fake blood, and chairs being smashed over the heads of juiced up ex-college football players.

In one episode of a show I cannot remember, Dusty finds the spitting image of his dead wife, and brings her back to the city. When he brings her to the family of the dead chick, they see the resemblance of her as well, and question both Dusty and the alive girl's motive. I think Dusty needs to move on, forget about his old wife, and find a new completely different girl. As touching as it was to see him finally happy again, this will bring nothing but trouble to Dusty's sad life.

In the middle of the next show CBS went to a live news update. President-elect Obama was meeting with Dubya. I could only imagine the amount of overweight women in their mid-thirties
who were cussing at their TV because the episode was being interrupted by news that didn't matter to him, even though Politics is a soap opera itself.

In a way that kind of makes me sick, that somebody could sit on their ass all day watching all these soaps and not care about the outside world. Maybe I am just stereotyping, but the kind of people who I can imagine following these shows closely, fantasize all day about about meeting there dream guy while riding horses on a ranch in Texas, and only leave the house to get Ben and Jerry's.

No comments: