Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weekend Update

Well I want to keep up with this, but it will be hard to do with my life. Let's give you a brief update though.

I started to get very pissed today. I heard about some great performances at the New England meet, so I decided I would log onto dyestat to congratulate people. Well, I logged on and it turns out a number of users on there decided to shit on me. They called me ignorant, un-sportsman like, and a toolbag. I didn't respond to any of the insults by calling them names, or accusing them of anything, because I have more class then that.

They were basically accusing me of insulting other teams, stepping on the little guys, and not knowing what I am talking about. It seems as though, I never insulted another team, unless by insulting they mean me saying that there are a number of teams better then some that went to New Englands, by looking at factual results from a meet last week. I am ignorant, apparently because I want our state to move towards the directions of other's. I wouldn't call this ignorance. I would call it knowledge of the sport, and using that knowledge to formulate an opinion on what I believe is right, and could be used to push the sport forward. Apparently not everybody wants to see it mover forward though.

Whatever. Less then a year left of High School running in me, then I won't have to deal with it, until I start coaching hopefully another 5 or 6 years down the road. I think by then people will have their head's out of their asses, consider a little change, and maybe stop blasting people for their opinion's.

That's it for now. I'll make another post tomorrow, along with posting a link to my team political blog. I'm off to figure out why we are getting a thunder storm in the middle of November.

No comments: